EXPANDABLE CABIN HARDSIDE CASE
Looking for a tough yet funky piece of luggage? Our super stylish Bon Air hardside suitcase range won’t let you down.
Thanks to its cutting edge design, Bon Air blends extreme strength with lightweight luggage manoeuvrability.
A 100% polypropylene zipped case, this is the first American Tourister collection of its kind and lets you travel with peace of mind and ease of use. Your belongings and clothes will also remain neatly arranged and crease-free thanks to Bon Air’s advanced interior organisation.
The perfect option for a trip to the USA, Bon Air is equipped with TSA lock for added security and protection
* Made of 100% polypropylene
* Wheels 4 wheels
* Wheels Type Four multidirectional smooth and silent wheels allow 360° rolling in multiple directions, for easy manoeuvrability.
* Wheel Handle Multi-stage push button locking handle to adjust comfortably to any size traveller.
* Stability Three studs at the side to have more stability when put on his side.
* Handles Top carry handle and side carry handle for easy grip.
* Lock Fixed 3 digit TSA combination lock for secure travel to the USA and to protect your personal belongings.
* Zippers Lockable zippers with discreet American Tourister logo. Can be locked using the fixed combi lock.
* Address Tag Address label cleverly hidden at the back of the suitcase. Interior
* Divider Pad Zipped divider pad with two mesh pockets to store your liquids, in top compartment.
* Ribbons Functional elastic cross ribbons in both compartments to secure packed items and reduce wrinkling.
* Cabin Approved. Expander
* Dimension 40.0 x 23.0 x 55.0 cm
* Volume 42-45 lit
* Weight 2.80 kg
ABOUT THE AMERICAN TOURISTER BRAND
Travel the world with American Tourister
American Tourister is extremely light, remarkably tough and supremely smart. Plus, it’s also incredibly good looking! American Tourister Collections come in a variety of bright colours.
- Super lightweight luggage
- TSA locks
- Soft-Case & Hard-case luggage
- 4 wheeled Spinner luggage
- Side carry handle on some collections